Summary of Key Points
Where your consent is required, we will obtain your permission before
- (i) sending you news and promotional material about Adori Labs;
- (ii) accessing information stored on your device relating to your use of, and engagement with, websites and apps and crash reports; and
- (iii) using automated systems to analyze your content.
You can withdraw your consent to such activities at any time.
This policy explains when we process personal information for our legitimate interests. You can ask us to stop processing this information.
- We use your personal information to enable you to register with Adori Labs and to provide you with our websites and apps, and other products or services that you request.
- We provide interactive features that engage with social media sites, such as Facebook,Twitter etc. If you use these features, these sites will send us personal information about you.
- There are several places within Adori Labs’ website and apps that allow you to post comments, upload pictures, or submit content which will be publicly available where you choose to participate in these activities.
- We disclose personal information with advertising and sales partners consistent with your choices. We may also share information with third parties we engage to process information on our behalf or when such sharing is required by law, or in certain other situations.
- Adori Labs website; web-based services such as Adori studio, Adori Analytics Suite, Adori Web Player (together referred to as "websites");
- Desktop apps and mobile apps (both referred to as "apps") that include a reference to this policy; and
- Adori Labs’ marketing, sales, and advertising practices.
What information does Adori Labs collect about me?
Adori Labs ID, registration, and customer support
When you register to use an Adori Labs app or website, create an Adori Labs ID, or contact us for support or other offerings, Adori Labs collects information that identifies you. This includes:
- Date of birth;
- Company name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- IP address;
- Payment/billing information (where an app, website or services is 'paid for');
- Eligibility information
- Types of apps and websites of interest; and
- Content of customer support communications.
To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from third party sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for (where you have provided company name) will be obtained from sources including, professional networking sites and information service providers.
Adori Labs apps and websites
We collect information about how you use our apps and websites, including when you use a desktop app feature that takes you online (such as a photo syncing feature). Depending on the app or website, this information may be anonymous or it may be associated with you. It includes:
- IP address;
- Type of browser and device;
- Webpage that led you to an Adori Labs website;
- Search terms entered into a search engine which lead you to an Adori Labs website;
- Use and navigation of websites and apps (collected through cookies and similar technologies, or by Adori Labs servers when you are logged in to the app or website);
- Analysis of your content (e.g., activity logs, and direct feedback from you) which is sent or received using an online feature of an Adori Labs app or website, or which is stored on Adori Labs servers.
Adori Labs app activation and automatic updates
When you activate your Adori Labs app or when you install updates to the app, we collect information about:
- your device (manufacturer, model, IP address);
- the Adori Labs app (version, date of activation, successful and unsuccessful updates);
Adori Labs emails
Emails we send you may include a technology that tells Adori Labs whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information, you can opt out of receiving Adori Labs marketing emails.
Adori Labs online advertising
- Which ads are displayed;
- Which ads are clicked on; and
- Where the ad was displayed.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
Adori Labs social networking pages and social sign-on services
You can sign in to some Adori Labs apps or websites using a social networking account, such as a Facebook account or Google account. Where you give appropriate permissions, we will receive information about you from your social networking account, such as name, location, basic demographic information.
Adori Labs has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the Adori Labs LinkedIn Page and Facebook page). We will collect information which you have made publicly available on your social networking account, such as name and interests in our products and services, when you interact with our social networking pages.
How does Adori Labs use the information it collects about me, and what are the legal bases for these uses?
Adori Labs uses the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you register to use an Adori Labs app or website (whether paid, or as a free trial). This includes:
- Providing you with the Adori Labs websites and apps for which you have registered, and any other services or products that you have requested;
- Verifying your identity;
- Taking payments;
- Sending you necessary communications (for example, related to payments or expiration of your subscription); and
- Providing customer service or support.
- As required by Adori Labs to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- Providing you with the Adori Labs websites and apps for which you have registered and any other products and services you have requested;
- Analyzing your use and measuring effectiveness of our websites and apps to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users;
- Sending you information about Adori Labs products and services, special offers and similar information, and sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes (where your consent is not required);
- Analyzing your use of our websites and apps, and interaction with our communications, to tailor and customize the website or app, and marketing communications;
- Using automated systems to analyze your content using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our services and the user experience (where your consent is not required);
- Diagnosing problems in our apps and websites;
- Conducting surveys and market research about our customers, their interests, the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and customer satisfaction (unless we need consent to undertake such surveys, in which case we will only do this with your permission);
- Investigating and responding to any comments or complaints that you may send us;
- Checking the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit if you use a credit or debit card for payment, in order to prevent fraud ; and
- In connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of information in connection with legal process or litigation).
- Where you give Adori Labs your consent or otherwise consistent with your choices:
- Sending you information about Adori Labs products and services, special offers and similar information, and sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes (where your consent is required);
- Placing cookies and using similar technologies on our websites, on our apps and in email communications, in accordance with our Cookies Policy and the information provided to you when those technologies are used;
- Accessing information stored on your device relating to your use of, and engagement with, websites and apps and crash reports;
- Using automated systems to analyze your content using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our services and the user experience (where your consent is required); On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the information for the purposes which we explain at that time.
- For legal reasons:
- Responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues and software piracy (e.g., to confirm that software is genuine and properly licensed), helping to protect you as well as Adori Labs.
Does Adori Labs share my personal information?
We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Adori Labs if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, as well as to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Adori Labs, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Other Information Sharing
Adori Labs may also share your personal information:
- When you agree to the sharing;
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process;
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Adori Labs, our customers and users, or the public;
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell an Adori Labs website, app, or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, your information will likely be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser's advisers and will be one of the assets that is transferred to the new owner.
We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our websites or statistical information about how customers use the Adori Labs Studio.
Honoring Adori's Partner Privacy Policies
YouTube and Google
- Adori uses Google and YouTube API services.
- By using the Adori Studio App you along with Adori agree to comply with Google API Services User Data Policy and Limited Use Requirements as below.
- Specifically, Adori Studio's use of information received from Google APIs will strictly adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Adori Studio does not collect data from your electronic messages (email), and we DO NOT share that data with ANYONE OR ANY OF our advertising partners for marketing purposes.
Is my personal information displayed anywhere on Adori Labs’ websites or applications?
There are several places within Adori Labs’ websites and apps that allow you to post comments, upload pictures, or submit content for others to see. Sometimes you can limit who can see what you share, but there are some places where what you share can be seen by the general public or other users of the app or website. Please be careful when you share your personal information. Do not share anything you wouldn’t want publicly known unless you are sure you are posting it within an app or website that allows you to control who sees what you post.
To remove content you have shared on our websites and apps, please use the same app or website feature you used to share the content. If another user invites you to participate in shared viewing, editing, or commenting of content, you may be able to delete your contributions, but usually the user who invited you has full control. If you have questions or concerns about this, please contact us.
Is my personal information secure?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Adori Labs cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Where does Adori Labs store my personal information?
Your personal information and files are stored on Adori Labs’ servers and/or the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
Does Adori Labs transfer my personal information across national borders?
We may transfer your personal information across national borders to other countries in compliance with applicable laws.
What rights do I have in respect of my personal information and how can I exercise these rights?
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal information; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal information; and to obtain the personal information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this information to another controller.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the information to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the information for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal information about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping (such as fraud prevention purposes).
To exercise any of these rights (including deactivating your Adori Labs account), you can get in touch with us using the details set out below. Additionally, many of our websites and apps allow you to edit your personal information by accessing the "my account," "my profile," or a similar feature of the app or website you are using. Likewise, you can delete files or photos you have stored in our websites and apps by logging in and using the deletion functions that are available.
If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to report them to a data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a potential violation may have occurred.
To register with Adori Labs, to create an Adori Labs ID, and to use some Adori Labs websites, apps, products or services, the provision of some information is mandatory: if relevant information is not provided, then we will not be able to administer an Adori Labs account to you, or provide you with the websites, apps, products or services requested. All other provision of your information is optional. Providing optional information will help us offer you a better experience, such as more personalized or tailored content or offerings.
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Adori Labs and the companies we hire to help us market our websites and apps on our behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to Adori Labs.
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your information for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time by:
- updating your preferences in your Adori Labs profile;
- updating your preferences in your specific website or app accounts;
- clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails; or
How long does Adori Labs retain my information?
When you register for an Adori Labs account, we process and keep most personal information we have about you for as long as you are an active user of our products, services or apps. When you close your account, we begin deleting certain personal information that we no longer have a business reason to retain, such as your hashed password and your payment account data. However, we typically retain personal information related to our contract and business transactions with you for seven years after your last interaction with us.
Where we process personal information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the information until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a permanent record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your information so that we can respect your request in future.